Cookies, especially sweet cookies, in principle, are not a suitable food to be included in a healthy daily diet, because they are usually rich in sugar and fat, sometimes unhealthy. However, we can make our own homemade cookies Make sure we use the healthiest quality ingredientsAnd we will have a suitable snack or supplement to treat yourself occasionally.
We can make more or less traditional homemade cookies Without additives, sweets or especially the harmful fats that cookies often contain Commercial and other sweet products. Or we can make homemade cookies with low sugar or low glycemic index sweeteners, healthy fats and other ingredients that help improve the composition of the recipe, to include in breakfast, morning snack or snack.
We offer you a choice Healthy homemade cookies made with or without whole wheat flourNuts and seeds that enrich the crackers with protein and healthy fats, with little sugar (even whole grains) or with sugar alternatives, without palm oil, with fresh or dried fruit … and Different styles, so you can choose according to your preference and interests.
Basic, easy and quick homemade cookie recipe
This homemade cookie recipe is designed to help you make cookies quickly and intuitively. Prepares a Roll shaped doughIt is kept in the refrigerator for a few hours and then it is cut to get baked cookies in 15 minutes.
Among the ingredients of these homemade cookies you will find Whole wheat flour (can be wheat or wheat)Butter, sugar or sugar substitute, cornstarch, baking soda, citric acid and salt.
Alternatively, to give them different You can add chopped fruits, dried fruits, spreads or spices. For example, you can:
- Walnut and cherry cookies. His secret ingredient is a little bit of office juice.
- Apricot and amaranth cookies. Compressed amaranth is used, readily available in health food stores and organic food stores.
- Plum Snail Cookies with Poppy Seeds. Some delicious rolled cookies with jam filling.
- Chocolate Chili Cookies. Flavored with chocolate, cocoa and cayenne pepper.
- Ginger and Turmeric Cookies. Canned ginger is used, which is delicious in cookies.
- Oatmeal and apple cookies with cinnamon. A timeless classic combination.
Check out this basic homemade cookie recipe and its variations step by step.
Gluten free homemade cookies
Delicious homemade gluten-free cookies can be prepared by choosing healthy ingredients and without complications An alternative to gluten-free cookies, it’s not always the healthiest.For celiacs and people who tolerate gluten well or want to reduce their consumption.
If you choose the foundation well and choose quality ingredients, you only need to know a few Tips for making homemade gluten-free cookies That there is nothing to be jealous of other homemade cookies.
Plus, we offer a selection of healthy cookie recipes that are gluten-free and easy to prepare.
- Double Chocolate Buckwheat Cookies. They are made with buckwheat and olive or coconut oil and have a very chocolatey taste!
- Stuffed Quinoa and Almond Cookies. They are filled with strawberries, berries or other jam, and if it can be made at home, the better.
- Brown rice cookies. You can make gluten-free cookies with chocolate chips using brown rice flour, which provides more fiber and minerals than refined flour.
- Ginger cookies and spices. They are made with a fig base and include cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and vanilla in addition to ginger.
Homemade oatmeal cookies
Oats are suitable for preparing healthy cookies of all flavors. If accompanied by quality ingredients, it can also make cookies that are of a much better quality than those found in the supermarket.
- Oatmeal and apple cookies. Biscuits inside and outside crumb with whole wheat flour and walnuts, with apples and oats.
- Oatmeal and banana cookies. They are made from both whole and ground rolled oats and very ripe bananas. Very simple but delicious.
- Coconut Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. In this recipe for homemade cookies, oats are combined with spelled or brown rice flour. The coconut is ground on the outside, so if you don’t like it or want to replace it with another layer, no problem.
- Cookie Style Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies. Here are some cookies made with chickpea flour that you can make with certified gluten-free oats without going completely gluten-free.
Check out the step-by-step recipe for Homemade Oatmeal Cookies here.
Salty homemade biscuits
The crackers and other salty cookies that you can find in the market do not always have quality ingredients. By making saltine cookies at home, make sure you work with few but good ingredients and you can customize it to your liking. Here’s a selection of homemade saltine cookies, including a suggestion from Raw Foods at the end.
- Similar Keto Crackers. Salty cookies without flour and with many seeds, very crunchy and suitable for reducing carbohydrate consumption.
- Salt crackers with cheese. Whole Wheat Flour and Cheese Biscuit Biscuits Recipe.
- Salted Oatmeal Shortbread Cookies. With just oatmeal, oil or butter, water and salt, you can make Scotch Cookies as a delicious comfort cookie.
Check out these step-by-step recipes for homemade biscuits.
If you like cooking raw or want to experiment with a healthy recipe that avoids cooking to retain all of its nutritional power, you can also try these raw cookie cookies:
Homemade Christmas Cookies
It is possible to make very original simple and vegetarian homemade Christmas cookies without sugar and butter. Here are some ideas for healthy Christmas cookies
- Christmas cookies in the form of snowballs, Made with spelled flour and birch sugar.
- Gluten Free Gingerbread Christmas Cookies, With flour and whole cane sugar.
- Vegan Christmas cookie recipe with three variations Plain, with nuts or jam.
Check out these homemade Christmas cookies step by step here.
Other healthy homemade cookie recipes
- Oatmeal muesli style cookies. Most biscuits are far from a healthy breakfast, but this recipe for oatmeal with dried fruit and nuts is like a muesli bowl, but without milk and in the form of biscuits. You can check out the ingredients and step-by-step in this selection of easy and irresistible oatmeal breakfasts.
- Almond cookies with chocolate chips. You can make gluten-free cookies with almond flour that are rich in protein and fiber. These are very easy to make and you will find almond flour in this recipe.
- Homemade sugar-free biscuits based on spelled and oat; Ideal for providing healthy snacks for children and teenagers. In this selection you will find cookies, sticks and rolls for babies and toddlers.
- Homemade raisin and oatmeal cookies, also without sugar. We can give the little ones even before one year of age biscuits, as a snack or even for breakfast, if they have something rich in protein like yogurt or a little tahini or peanut or almond cream. In this selection you have recipes for sugar-free desserts and desserts for small children.
- Keto cashew cookies, gluten free. You can make homemade low-carb cookies and naturally gluten-free cookies with raw butter (although it can be another nut butter) and almond flour. In this selection of gluten-free snacks, we will tell you the recipe, along with many others, more than 20 ideas and recipes.
- Homemade cheesecake cookies. Made with Chestnut Pure, these original Chestnut Cookies allow you to enjoy this fall fruit in a different way. Consult the recipe for this recipe with Chestnut.
- Oatmeal cookies with tahini. Adding peanut butter to cookie dough not only adds flavor, but also adds protein. These have sesame cream and you will find a recipe with tahini in this selection.
- Buckwheat and thyme crackers. In this selection of buckwheat recipes we will tell you some crunchy homemade cookies with herbs and seeds such as flax and poppy.