If you don’t know what to make this morning, follow our easy, quick and healthy lunch recommendations. In combination Green beans with eggs It is probably one of the most popular in traditional mexican food, This dish is often requested by people who want to save a little time at breakfast and get the necessary nutrients to start the day with high energy.
Beans smell Beans that are eaten when they are still green are versatile, providing vitamins A and C as well as minerals, including phosphorus, calcium, iodine, iron and magnesium. It is a food rich in water and contains few calories. Combine it with eggs, another protein-rich food, vitamins A, B, D, and E, as well as minerals like calcium, selenium, iron, zinc, and iodine, and it’s simply the perfect combination. Take note.
Green beans with eggs
- 300 grams of ejotes
- 3 eggs
- ½ onion
- 1 she
- 2 tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of thyme
- Start by washing the tomatoes and green beans thoroughly. Cut the ends of these into small pieces, cut the tomatoes into cubes. Reservation
- Add the egg pieces to the container, mix and beat for 20 seconds.
- Add two tablespoons of vegetable oil to the pan and wait for it to heat up a bit. Add red onion, garlic and chopped tomato and fry. Then add the green beans and cook for two minutes without stopping stirring.
- Finally, add the chopped egg and add the thyme. Cook on medium heat until the preparation is ready.
- Serve and serve with some homemade salsa and refried beans.
Watch our content on YouTube!