San Pedro fish is delicious, and with this recipe you’ll be able to maximize its flavor while still enjoying a nutritious and healthy option. It is best not to forget that when doing this in the oven, the kitchen and even the house smells like fish, as it usually does when it is fried or grilled. This recipe is very easy to prepare and in a few minutes you will have a delicious lunch or dinnerideal for any occasion.
Moreover, as we discussed earlier. It’s an extremely nutritious option. And that’s because this fish, which is abundant on the Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts, is rich in protein and very little fat. Therefore, it is a great ally for those who want to lose or maintain their body weight. On the other hand, it also has a large amount of vitamins, especially B vitamins, which distinguish this fish with a high level of antioxidants. Along with that, its use also reduces the possibility of suffering from cardiovascular diseases and due to its high calcium content, it is also ideal for strengthening bones.
How to make baked San Pedro fish recipe.
- Clean the fish very well. making sure you remove the bile completely. You can also ask the fishmonger to do this step for you.
- Add salt and pepper to taste on both sides of the clean fish.
- Dip the fish completely in flour.
- Add a little extra virgin olive oil to the frying pan and when hot, quickly brown the fish on both sides. A few seconds on each side is more than enough.
- Remove the fish from the pan and place in an ovenproof dish. pre-lubricated.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 220 degrees for 25 minutes.
- After the above time has expired, Remove from the oven and serve in a bowl with your choice of garnish.
This fish is delicious and very easy to prepare. It tastes great and is perfect with some potatoes, mashed potatoes and even rice. To make the dish even healthier, you can accompany it with a rich green salad. It’s an alternative that you’ll have ready in minutes, extremely nutritious, and that doesn’t require a lot of ingredients or complicated cooking processes to make it delicious. Go ahead and surprise your family with this simple and delicious recipe, we’re sure they’ll love it. Do you dare to make it?